We are currently working with a specialist in the installation, service and repair of traction and hydraulic lift equipment, based in London, who are seeking an experienced Lift Technician to cover Zones 1 & 2 in Central London.
The role for the Lift Technician will involve;
- Providing support to the Branch Manager and Service Manager to train and develop a team of Field Based Engineers across the area.
- Completing technical assessments; determining any faults to provide resolution, along with process and cost reporting.
- Day to day supervision and mentoring of Service Engineers and Repair Engineers. Providing onsite support and troubleshooting.
- Carrying out site surveys.
- Deputising for the Field Service Manager, if required to do so.
- Dealing with site technical queries, providing ongoing support.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have;
- At least 8 years' experience working in the Lift Industry, ideally in a servicing and repair capacity.
- Some experience working as a Lift Technician, troubleshooting lift faults.
- A full UK driving license.
- Ideally an NVQ 3 or above in Lift Engineering, NVQ 4 is preferable but not essential.
The role for the Lift Technician is offering an excellent remuneration package, including;
- Basic salary up to 55,000.
- Optional company van or car allowance, depending on preference - to be discussed upon interview with the Service Manager.
- 25 days' annual leave, in addition to statutory leave.
- Company pension scheme 4% contributory.
- Standard requirements - fuel card, laptop and phone.
- OPTIONAL - standby fee of 35 per night, callouts paid at 3 hours at 1.5x or 2x hourly rate.
- Full sick pay paid up to 12 weeks per annum.
To be considered for this great opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV. We will be in touch in due course to arrange interviews.