PAYE Rate: 13.50p/h
Shift: 4 on / 4 Off
Location: Chipping Warden
Igloo are recruiting for Road Testers to work on the behalf of our client who is a leading finished vehicle logistics company with locations across the UK who specialise in new and used vehicle preparation, logistics and secure storage to the automotive industry.
Successful candidates will be joining their operation in Chipping Warden, near Banbury.
The Role :
Within the role the successful candidate will be undertaking the below tasks:
- Road testing a range of vehicles on a pre-determined route.
- Whilst on the road test you will be checking that the vehicle drives as it should, with no unexpected noises or vibrations.
- Using a diagnostics scanner to read and clear faults.
- You will be using a tablet computer within this role.
- Full training will be given.
Essential qualities and requirements:
- The ideal candidate will hold a recognised and relevant Level 1 or Level 2 qualification or be a professional driver with some knowledge of listening for noises and/or vibrations.
- Must have previous experience in a similar role.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Hold a full category B driving licence, with no more than 6 points for minor offences.
- Must be able to work under own initiative as well as being a team player.